[Backgroundrb-devel] Different environments in backgroudrb.yml

Raimond Garcia voodoorai2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 13:48:48 EST 2008

Great!

Let me give you a little more context of my situation.

We are trying to setup cruisecontrol, and so, I guess we should start
backgroundrb in the test environment, run all the tests and then
restart backgroundrb in the production environment so that it runs
smoothly in staging and production.

I guess both the solution to have different backgroundrb.yml files and
running the appropriate capistrano tasks in the correct order would
all work.

I'll talk to our lead developer in charge of cruisecontrol, and figure
out how he is using capistrano to deal with testing environments and
then apply your solutions to our specific case.

Thanks guys!

Rai