[Backgroundrb-devel] Different environments in backgroudrb.yml

hemant kumar gethemant at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:57:40 EST 2008

Oh No, that won't work out, for running BackgrounDRb itself, you must
have proper entry in backgroundrb.yml file.

So, I will suggest you to have different files for development and
production environment and keep backgroundrb.yml file out of SVN. A cap
task can copy backgroundrb.yml.production to backgroundrb.yml when
deploying on machines.