[Backgroundrb-devel] Different environments in backgroudrb.yml

Raimond Garcia voodoorai2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:49:54 EST 2008

Cool, what about development and production environments? should I
just not include the environment definition in backgroundrb.yml, and
simply start the servers using the appropriate environment each time?
for example

RAILS_ENV=development ./script/backgroundrb start
RAILS_ENV=production ./script/backgroundrb start