[Backgroundrb-devel] backgroundrb and rspec Stories

Raimond Garcia voodoorai2000 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 17:38:52 EST 2008

Yes, mocking the database calls, sounds like the best option to
maintain the flow of the story.

I'm trying to mock it by using this:
get :contoller_action_that_creates_the_worker

Now, when I'm inside the worker I use the ruby debugger to see what's
happening, but I can still see only the fixtures, and the rspec
mocking call seems to lose it's context and not get used.

What would you suggest to mock the database call?

Thank you!