[Backgroundrb-devel] Delete a busy worker

Walter McGinnis walter at katipo.co.nz
Thu Jan 3 15:40:34 EST 2008

I'm experiencing this, too.  I can delete a worker after it's finished
it's finished executing a particular ask_work with :worker_method
call, but I can't "abort" the worker early if I want to interrupt
execution of ask_work.

I do call delete_worker with both the :worker and :job_key specified.

So I second Zach's problem.

Cheers,
Walter