[Backgroundrb-devel] Delete a busy worker

Zachary Powell zach at plugthegap.co.uk
Thu Jan 3 15:03:29 EST 2008

This worker doesn't have a key, so that makes no difference... I've tried
making a test method which just does sleep(60) and I can't kill that either
(with or without key).. Its strange, I thought it worked when I first
migrated over, maybe it doesn't work since 299 (I noticed it now saves
statuses after the worker is deleted, so it could be related to that perhaps
- if it is a bug).