[Backgroundrb-devel] backgroundrb and rspec Stories

Raimond Garcia voodoorai2000 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:04:37 EST 2008

I would like to use backgroundrb inside a story, been trying to set
this up for a while, but I think the only solution is to use fixture
files and unit testing.  The problem is that every time I call a new
worker, the test database gets wiped out, and only has available the
records in fixture files. Instead, it would be great if the test
database maintains its state throughout the rspec Story and so can use
and update the records of previous steps.

Thank you

Raimond Garcia