[Backgroundrb-devel] disabling backgroundrb_debug.log

Reynard reynard.list at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 00:35:07 EST 2008

Hi Hemant,

I just want it not to log anything on production use, since there might be
sensitive data.  Currently I can see all the data passed to the worker in
that file.
I don't have any patch and since I'm not familiar with the code I doubt if I
have time to implement it quickly, but if that's something easy for you to
do, that would be great :)

Thanks,
reynard