[Backgroundrb-devel] disabling backgroundrb_debug.log

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:09:48 EST 2008

On Jan 3, 2008 4:08 AM, Reynard <reynard.list at gmail.com> wrote:

> is there an easy way to disable logging to backgroundrb_debug.log?

If you mean, you rather want it on console for debugging purpose, may
be you can use :log option, but perhaps you already know that.
Otherwise, there is no way to disable backgroundrb_debug.log. I am
putting 1.0.1 release pretty soon and I will add this.
If you have a patch ready that will be awesome.

I am waiting from Jason about his problems with mysql connections and
if they are solved.

http://gnufied.org