[Backgroundrb-devel] Release 1.0.3 RC2

Eric Pugh epugh at opensourceconnections.com
Thu Feb 28 09:22:25 EST 2008

Hemant,

I appreciate your pushing stuff out using SVN!  For all us Piston
users, it makes it much easier to update!

One thought that comes to mind is it would be nice to either have a
CHANGES or VERSION file in the plugin.  I know I've seen this
suggested by other users as well.  Real supporting for knowing what
version of a plugin you had was one of the things I had been hoping
Rails2 would have had :-(

I like the simpler API as well!

Eric