[Backgroundrb-devel] query queued jobs

George Feil gfeil at realgirlsmedia.com
Wed Feb 20 12:58:13 EST 2008

Your timing is auspicious. I just coded up a status method for the cache
clearing worker I created for my company's CMS app. I received the green
light from my manager to donate the code to the project; however, I
still have a bit testing and perfecting to do. Expect a check-in by the
end of the month.

George Feil | Senior Software Engineer
office 415.295.8524 | fax 415.295.8580
www.realgirlsmedia.com