[Backgroundrb-devel] query queued jobs

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at greenriver.org
Wed Feb 20 12:41:51 EST 2008

Hi all,

I don't have any status logging setup for my workers, but some of them
have turned out to be rather longer jobs than I'd anticipated (like 24
hours and still going). So I was wondering if there's any way to query
the server for a list of queued jobs to see how much backup there is.
I'd think this could be independent of actual worker statuses, since
the server must be holding a queue regardless of the internals of the
workers themselves. FWIW, I've been queuing all my workers with