[Backgroundrb-devel] Backgroundrb-devel Digest, Vol 21, Issue 7

Orion Delwaterman orion at mh2o.com
Fri Feb 15 13:13:19 EST 2008

Yeah the exception appears there is I start the server from the server.
If use Capistrano it does not.

So the good news is that I found the exception, and I can now track down
the problem (something with working directories in another gem).  The
bad news is that when the server is started via Capistrano it does not
appear in the backgroundrb_server.log