[Backgroundrb-devel] Problem with new version from git repository

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:32:48 EST 2008

On 2/15/08, Greg Campbell <gtcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I recently grabbed the 1.0.3 prerelease from gitorious as requested by
> Hemant, and I had an odd issue - I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing the
> same thing.  When I attempt to start the backgroundrb server, I get the
> following error output.  Is the problem in the first line ("no such worker
> log_worker"), or is there something else going on?

I think I forgot to commit this fix somehow. When I go home, I will
commit the fix, but currently open file "backgroundrb" present in
script directory of your rails root and:

remove this:
-  ["server","framework","lib"].each { |x|
$LOAD_PATH.unshift(PACKET_APP + "/#{x}")}

and add this:
+ ["server","server/lib","lib"].each { |x|
$LOAD_PATH.unshift(PACKET_APP + "/#{x}")}

This should fix your problem.