[Backgroundrb-devel] Suspended start of task not suspended

Ivo Dancet caifara.subscribe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 14:20:12 EST 2008

Op 2-feb-08, om 17:57 heeft hemant het volgende geschreven:

> On Feb 2, 2008 9:31 PM, Ivo Dancet <caifara.subscribe at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi
>> I thought this should suspend the task by 1 minute, but it starts
>> immediately:
>> MiddleMan.ask_work( :worker => :bar_worker, :worker_method
>> => :test_method, :trigger_args => { :start => (Time.now + 1.minute)})
> I do not think passing trigger_args like that is supported at all. No,
> it won't work like that.

ok, hmmm, I'm going to have to look at it a bit closer. I thought it
was going to work because it used to work in the previous
backgroundrb. I relied heavily on that feature. Going to have to
rewrite some code...

Thanks for the quick answer!