[Backgroundrb-devel] Suspended start of task not suspended

Ivo Dancet caifara.subscribe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 11:01:16 EST 2008

Hi

I thought this should suspend the task by 1 minute, but it starts
immediately:

MiddleMan.ask_work( :worker => :bar_worker, :worker_method
=> :test_method, :trigger_args => { :start => (Time.now + 1.minute)})

Is the start argument not allowed in the new backgroundrb (mine is at
rev HEAD (=314))? What can I do about this?

I really need to suspend starting the task as I want the client to
start the trigger but the task itself should wait till about midnight.

Thanks