[Backgroundrb-devel] I need help getting my god config cleaned up and running in production

Jeff Schoolcraft jeffrey.schoolcraft at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 09:19:06 EST 2008

I'm moving a running app from slicehost to linode and have been trying to
get backgroundrb up and running.  My current stumbling block is with my god
config: http://gist.github.com/41746
When I start it up it's looking for the development database instead of
production.

gnufied figured out that it was my database.yml not having a development
stanza.

It probably still could use cleaning up, if you have any suggestions, I'd be
greatful.

Thanks,
Jeff

--