[Backgroundrb-devel] running multiple backgroundrb's

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 19:52:43 EST 2008

So I have a single server for two different instances of the same
rails app, each with their own environment / source tree.  Anyways,
long story short, I need to run two copies of backgroundrb on
different ports (one for each environment).  Ideally, I'd like to just
have two entries in the backgroundrb.yml file (just like the Rails
database.yml file) but this isn't very clear from the docs.

Is there a simple way to do this which doesn't require different
versions of the backgroundrb.yml file?

Aaron Turner
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.  -- Benjamin Franklin