[Backgroundrb-devel] Could we move this list to Google groups?

Raghu Srinivasan raghu.srinivasan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 03:36:24 EST 2008

Hemant - I think moving this to a Google Group would be great. In addition
to email delivery preferences, searching would also be so much faster. Here's
a quick survey link:
and here's the public link to view the results:

Perhaps you could give the folks on this list a week or two to respond and
if most people vote 'Yes', move it over.