[Backgroundrb-devel] Does Backgroundrb work with frozen gems??

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:05:06 EDT 2008

What was the error? (Any exception or error is most welcome, for
faster response). What you basically need is that gem to be in path
and packet_worker_runner to be in PATH. There might be some issues
with relative paths, but i think, it should just work.

Try running backgroundrb without daemonizing it, and post the exceptions.

http://gnufied.org