[Backgroundrb-devel] Does Backgroundrb work with frozen gems??

Iain iain.adams.1985 at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:32:54 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have written an application that uses backgroundrb and everything was
working fine. Now I am ready for deployment I have frozen the gems into
the vendors directory of my rails app. I then removed the gems from my
local machine as a test to see if backgroundrb was using the frozen
gems. Now I am getting errors. It says it can't find the source. Does
this mean that backgroundrb does not work with frozen gems? Has anyone
come across this problem before?

Thanks

Iain