[Backgroundrb-devel] purpose of delayed persistent jobs

Kieran P kieran776 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 17:18:04 EDT 2008

Hello Todd,

gnufied actually removed that line, and for good reason. When RAILS_ENV is
set, which it appears is the case when it gets to that line, then it won't
overwrite it with that you want from the config file or the -e command line
option, so you're always stuck in development mode, no matter what you
specify.

That complaining it makes is just a warning, and can be safely ignored.

Regards
KieranP