[Backgroundrb-devel] Best Way Automatically Start BDRB?

Ramon Miguel M. Tayag ramon.tayag at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:27:56 EDT 2008

Hey everyone!

What would be the best way to automatically start backgroundrb? Like
if the server crashes or reboots or something...?  When I do it
manually, I have to start it like this from the rails root directory:

$ RAILS_ENV=production ruby script/backgroundrb start

It seems that if I don't put the RAILS_ENV var, it looks for
development database.  This is even if I edited
config/backgroundrb.yml to use production.

Thanks!
--
Ramon Tayag