[Backgroundrb-devel] uninitialized constant BackgrounDRb (NameError)

Rob Lacey robl at mail.pigdestroyer.co.uk
Sun Aug 10 02:44:29 EDT 2008

Hao,

Trying to run your worker in step 7 simply won't work. The BackgrounDRb
class won't get loaded automatically, and the worker is complaining that
it doesn't know what BackgrounDRb is. You will get the same error if you
try `ruby app/controllers/application.rb` for example. What are you
trying to acheive? Are you simply tyrying to test it is installed properly?

Rob Lacey