[Backgroundrb-devel] strange deployment issue

Jason Lee jasonlee9 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 17:22:15 EDT 2008

Adam,

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to see if I can play around with the
yml file. I definitely cannot use the scheduler definition as it was
very unreliable for the tasks I needed to launch. If I can just get
the environments to come up without any of the other config, I'll be
good.

I'll post back my solution when I find it.

Thanks again,

- jason