[Backgroundrb-devel] strange deployment issue

Jason Lee jasonlee9 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:32:51 EDT 2008

Ah, that's it, it's still in development env. So neither of these
commands worked for me:

RAILS_ENV=stage rake backgroundrb:start

script/backgroundrb start -e stage

both go to development. Right now I'm kicking them off manually at the
command line. Maybe the rake command is not taking the environment in
to account?

Now that I know the cause, I guess I have to try to fix it. I saw the
environment issue mentioned in previous postings on the list, but it
didn't look like there was a solution yet (I think). I'm running rev
234 of BRb.

If I figure this out or someone else does, please post. Thx.

- jason