[Backgroundrb-devel] Using Backgroundrb?

Julien Genestoux julien.genestoux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 10:30:58 EDT 2008

Thanks Adam,

That sounded weird to me as well to have one worker for each feed...
However, if I only have one worker, that also means that I am parsing
one feed only at any moment. An option, is maybe to have a few workers
(denpending on the number of feeds)  that parse feeds concurrently?

If I only have one worker, according to you what should be the
winnning strategy to choose the "right" parse to feed? Obviously some
feeds need to be parsed one every few minutes, while some other might
no need to be parse more than every hour...

Any idea/tip on this?