[Backgroundrb-devel] Two Rails Apps, One Backgroundrb Server?

Ivan S. Manida Ivan.Manida at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 9 05:26:59 EDT 2008

Of course that is possible (just specify the same port and run it
from one of the apps), but the bdrb server will only load models for
the one you start it from, so if they are different tasks will fail
(unless you don't use application's models in the workers).