[Backgroundrb-devel] Specifying environment in backgroundrb.yml

Dylan Markow dmarkow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 10:30:52 EDT 2008

It seems that regardless of what environment I specify in my
backgroundrb.yml file, it always uses development mode unless I pass
"-e production" to the "script/backgroundrb start" command.

>From looking at bdrb_config.rb, it looks like immediately after
line (which defaults to development if nothing is specified) to
config[:backgroundrb][:environment]

I can easily set up my deployment file to just run with the -e
production line, but it seems misleading that the option is even
available in the backgroundrb.yml file if it doesn't affect anything.