[Backgroundrb-devel] Persistence of scheduled jobs?

Andre Borrelly andre at myavalaunch.com
Wed Oct 31 14:25:17 EDT 2007

Hello all,

 I'm new to Ruby and have come across this project that seems to be
the most mature scheduling project for Ruby.   I've had some brief
experience with Quartz for Java and was wondering if there were any
plans to provide an option to save scheduled jobs into some sort of
data store?

 If not, is that something the project would be interested in?

 Has someone implemented something similar using BackgroundRb?