[Backgroundrb-devel] BackgrounDRb version 1.0RC1 available now

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 01:37:22 EST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 8:32 PM, hemant <gethemant at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, whoever interested on discussing about future of backgroundrb is
> welcome on #backgroundrb between 15.00 - 22.00 (UTC) on freenode.

Ok, we did had a sort of discussion and decided to have following features:

1. Log worker.
2. Ability to start & stop workers at runtime.
3. Currently, waiting for long responses in rails is not supported.
People apparently need it.
4. Ability to cancel wrong running tasks.
5. Better examples demonstrating file uploads, progress bar and stuff.

Now, If anyone commits few patches and is ready to work on things, I
would be happy to give commit access.

http://gnufied.org