[Backgroundrb-devel] workers cleanup

Reynard reynard.list at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:02:46 EST 2007

Thanks for the reply.
I see, since results outlive the worker, so I can call self.delete
right at the end of do_work method without worrying the results would
be gone, right?  Wouldn't this be always preferrable (the worker
delete itself when done)? All examples I see suggest that the Rails
application has to delete the worker.

Just curious how long does the persistent Result worker keeps
worker.results data around? or is there a config to set this? since
this might increase the memory usage when you get a lot of worker
request, right?

hemant, sorry for the duplicate email, I didn't hit reply all at first :)

- reynard