[Backgroundrb-devel] pre-release version of backgroundrbavailable now from svn

Jim Scott jim.scott at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 14:31:40 EST 2007

I JUST completed (this weekend) a scheduling application that pushes jobs
into BackgroundRb.  It was painful, and will be painful, to maintain, and is
not portable at all from this application to any other application without
some significant rework.

I believe there is a very real difference between processing, and scheduling
of the processing.

I'm all for it.  If I can help, let me know.

Jim Scott