[Backgroundrb-devel] pre-release version of backgroundrb available now from svn

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:55:13 EDT 2007

On 11/2/07, Ezra Zygmuntowicz <ezmobius at gmail.com> wrote:
> Kick ass hemant. Looks good. I'm playing with it now and will give
> feedback,

Thanks Ezra, for kind words. Do, let me know about any bugs you find.

I expect the API to change in coming days. I can imagine a rails page,
which will tell you about all your workers and what they are doing. You
can stop,start them from web interface. Lets see how far we can get.

-

http://gnufied.org