[Backgroundrb-devel] Worker cleanup and TTL

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Mon May 21 06:55:28 EDT 2007

On Sat, 19 May 2007 13:14:19 +0100
James Le Cuirot <chewi at aura-online.co.uk> wrote:

> I've tried overriding the delete method in my worker but when I call
> delete_worker, the method doesn't appear to be called. Is there a
> right way to do this? If not, could a callback be added?

I've now tried various other things but the only way I've been able to
do it is by using at_exit, as mentioned in the Slave README. Simply
calling at_exit from within the worker class doesn't seem to work. You
have to call it when creating the slave. Here's a small patch against
0.2.1. I tried the same thing against trunk and it worked. Is it any
good?

I still would also appreciate info on the TTL issue.

Cheers,
James