[Backgroundrb-devel] Scheduled Workers

Peer Allan Peer.Allan at canadadrugs.com
Fri May 11 11:30:10 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I think I am having a problem with a scheduled worker.  I believe I have it
configured correctly to run on a cron schedule each morning at 1:50am.  I
start up the server and it runs correctly the first time and sometimes a
second time, but after that it doesn't seem to run again.  The log shows no
activity and I have a link in my rails app to start it manually and that
doesn't work either.  To get it going again I have to restart the server.  I
don't know how else to explain what is happening, but will be happy to
answer any questions if it will help.  Just for starters here is my YML file
that configures the schedules

  :class: :my_worker_class
  :job_key: :my_job_key
  :trigger_args: 0 50 1 * * * *