[Backgroundrb-devel] Reloadable workers? (Rails Testing without DRb restart?)

Nathan Murray nate at natemurray.com
Thu May 3 18:27:34 EDT 2007

Hey guys, I just opened up my first installation of BackgrounDRb and
so far I love it. I'll have to share this plugin at my next Ruby
Brigade meeting!

I have one question though: Is there a way that I can run the
BackgrounDRb server in a "test" mode that will reload my changes
without having to restart every time? (Similar to how mongrel does
this with my ActiveRecords in development mode.) Currently I'm
restarting my BackgrounDrb server everytime I make a change and need
to test it. I'm guessing someone else has found a better way? Thanks,

Nate Murray