[Backgroundrb-devel] nil object / slave server problem

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:20:18 EST 2007

	I'm sure there is a way, patches welcome ;)  The other way to avoid
it is to use the druby protocol instead of unix domain sockets. Then
the problem doesn't exist. You have to set

protocol: druby

	to use tcp drb connections as unix domain sockets are the default.

	I haven't had any time to work on backgroundrb in 3 months or so now
so there are some things that need to be fixed. Hopefully I will be
picking bdrb up to develop again in another 2-3 weeks or so. Then I
will fix the remaining issues.

Thanks
-Ezra