[Backgroundrb-devel] BgDRb blocking in ActiveRecord

Michael Siebert info at siebert-wd.de
Sun Mar 4 13:45:12 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

I've got a tiny little problem using MySQL-backed ActiveRecord in my
worker class. Sometimes it just blocks infinitely when I try to
access it. I don't know whether it is in AR itself or in the SQL
driver. It just stops doing anything, logging nothing, no exceptions
are raised. I don't know if it matters that I call the worker's
methods via backgroundrb_schedule.yml.

Has anyone experienced a problem alike? Or can you give me a clue
what could be wrong?

PS: I'm not passing ANY AR objects via DRb
-----------------------------
Siebert Michael
info at siebert-wd.de

---

ACHTUNG potenzieller Amokläufer:
   spiele Killerspiele (Scarface, GTA, UT)
   schaue Horrorfilme (Wrong Turn, Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
   höre Musik von Anarchisten und Dunklen (Rammstein, Tote Hosen, Wizo)
   höre Nazi-Musik von den Böhsen Onkelz, bin also auch noch Neonazi
   war mal auf ner Antifa-Demo
   war beim B.U.N.D.
   ich mag Ironie