[Backgroundrb-devel] smtp timeout failures

Justin Garten jgarten at postful-inc.com
Tue Jun 12 15:32:27 EDT 2007

Wil,
Thank you for the pointer.  I changed the line, but unfortunately that
doesn't seem to be the problem.  I added some statements around it just to
make sure, but that doesn't seem to be where things are catching in this
case (although it's great to have one bug out of the way _before_ I hit it).

-Justin