[Backgroundrb-devel] smtp timeout failures

dtown dtown22 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:42:11 EDT 2007

Hi Justin,

I am experiencing a similar problem. I am performing some screen scraping,
and then sending out emails. My worker basically starts once, has a sleep
call, to ensure it runs every hour...but eventually, after a while it just
stops running.

I believe this problem is related to the mailer (sendmail) in my case, but i
cant seem to track it down, and no exception is thrown.