[Backgroundrb-devel] typo in the README?

Wil Chung wil at 3cglabs.com
Tue Jun 5 12:41:15 EDT 2007

In the section under "Trigger" it says:

The plain trigger takes three arguments:

>   | :start => time, :end => time, :interval => seconds
>
> If the end argument is omitted, the event will trigger at the interval as
> long as the server is running.

Shouldn't it be :repeat_interval?

Everything below it in both the backgroundrb_schedules.yml and the MiddleMan
section seems to indicate this.  If so, how can I go about changing it?
download the trunk and submit a patch?  I wouldn't mind helping out with
documentation, especially parts I found confusing when I first started using
backgroundrb.  Thanks.

Wil

--
http://www.3cglabs.com