[Backgroundrb-devel] RMagick progress monitor with

Mikel Lindsaar raasdnil at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 03:59:43 EDT 2007

Hey Ben,

I had the same situation, though not with RMagick.

I made progress bars running inside of active scaffold.  But you can
make it work on anything.

Screen cast showing it running and short tutorial are at

http://www.blognow.com.au/q

Screencast:
http://www.blognow.com.au/q/64767/Screen_cast_of_multiple_progress_bar_tracker.html

Regards