[Backgroundrb-devel] [Rails] Re: Backgroundrb needs a new maintainer.

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 19:44:18 EDT 2007

On Jul 13, 2007, at 4:38 PM, hemant wrote:

>> Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:
>>> Hello All-
>>>
>>>       Is there anyone out there that wants to take over as
>>> maintainer of
>>> the backgroundrb project? I feel bad because I know lots of folks
>>> use
>>> it but I absolutely do not have time to work on it anymore :(.
>>>
>>>       I'm looking for a new maintainer, I would give you all the
>>> access to
>>> the project you need and try to help you come up to speed on the
>>> codebase.
>>>

>> I'm not available right now (I'm working on stompserver right now
>> which
>> is more urgent for me), but I'll need backgroundrb later for one
>> of my
>> projects so if nobody volunteers in the following months, eventually
>> I'll make sure backgroundrb is maintained.
>>

> Ezra,
>
> Although I am a bit busy, but i would be interested in maintaining
> backgroundrb. I am already using it in couple of my projects and
> generally know my way around the backgroundrb code.
>

> --
> gnufied

	Thanks guys. Brett Rogers has agreed to step up as well. Maybe you
both can work together? His email is brett.a.rogers at gmail.com and he
has commit rights now. If you would like commit rights please sign up
for an account at the trac and let me know what email address you
used and I'll give you commit.

Cheers-

-- Ezra Zygmuntowicz
-- Lead Rails Evangelist