[Backgroundrb-devel] rails_env configuration conflict...

Jacob Robbins jrobbins at cmj.com
Mon Jan 29 11:51:30 EST 2007

it seems that the way backgroundrb is intended to be used is to keep
backgroundrb.yml out of subversion via svnignore properties and then
maintain separate copies of it on each server.

it would be nice if more than one method of configuration was fully
supported, perhaps you could document the specific cases that you have
found to misbehave and add them to the trac. Someone else on the list
mentioned that the -r commandline option to script/backgroundrb start is
also inconsistent enough to prevent it's use in production.

-Jacob