[Backgroundrb-devel] Yet Another Problem with BackgroundRB

Mike Aizatsky mike.aizatsky at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 08:26:14 EST 2007

Hi!

My cron-based worker is being indeed invoked by backgroundRB at
correct times. But... After several runs it can no longer find DB
columns! The same query, which was running OK an hour ago starts to
throw MySQL error about unkown column in where clause. If I restart
backgroundrb it works for some time but stops working after several
invocations.

Has anyone epxerienced the similar beahviour? Are there any ideas of
what can be wrong? Any hints? Anything I can check?

--
Regards,
Mike