[Backgroundrb-devel] Stopping DRb after using BackgrounDRb::MiddleManDRbObject.init

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 18:18:36 EST 2007

Robert-

	Is there some reason that you are calling
BackgrounDRb::MiddleManDRbObject.init  directly? You should let the
BackgrounDRb::MiddleManRailsProxy take care of that. If you run it
the normal way then each mongrel will only make one connection to the
drb server. If you keep calling
BackgrounDRb::MiddleManDRbObject.init   you are going to keep making
more connections.

-Ezra