[Backgroundrb-devel] Stopping DRb after using BackgrounDRb::MiddleManDRbObject.init

Jacob Robbins jrobbins at cmj.com
Fri Jan 19 11:15:11 EST 2007

Robert,
   Is there more than one drb connection from each mongrel? I would
think that each rails app would have one drb connection to each of the
backgroundrb servers that it has accessed.

   I'm not quite understanding what the problem is, is it that you have
N mongrels and M backgroundrb serves and it's too much to have N*M drb
connections? Or is it that each mongrel is constantly making more new
drb connections instead of reusing the existing ones?

-Jacob