[Backgroundrb-devel] Instantiating middleman and worker from inside a model?

Tomasz Kaye tomasz at resourcestudio.nl
Tue Jan 16 11:43:50 EST 2007

I spoke too soon, i'm still stuck with the same problem (sorry).
Perhaps if i show how my model looks it'll be obvious what i'm doing

class Image < ActiveRecord::Base

   def destroy

     def s3delete)
       :class => :s3_worker

When i call destroy on an image model I'm getting the error:
"NameError (uninitialized constant S3Worker):" . which is to be
expected i suppose. How should i make S3Worker visible in this scope?

thanks again.