[Backgroundrb-devel] example for standalone?

David Gurba david.gurba at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 02:13:05 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a web based project management app I have written using Camping.  It
can take existing web projects from zip, expand them temporarily, create a
repo and import all the content into the repo.

Anyone know of any examples (even the ones in /examples) that are for using
Backgroundrb in standalone mode .... I'm kinda having some trouble
integrating this into my application.

1) if backgroundrb is in ~/project_managment_app/lib/backgroundrb  ... where
do /config and /worker dirs go ...trying rake backgroundrb:setup  blew
chunks

2) I assume my config.yml should have false for :load_rails and not set an
:enviroment value ?

thanks for any help in this regard.
-davidg